Jannylene Rose T. Chua from the University of San Carlos (USC), Cebu, secures the first spot in the top 10 for the August 2017 Pharmacist Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released examination results early today, Sept. 5, 2017.
Chua leads the 2,784 passers out of 5,079 examinees.
The Pharmacist Licensure Examination was held in five testing centers in the country: Manila. Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
August 2017 Pharmacist Licensure Exam top 10
- Jannylene Rose Tolentino Chua (USC) — 91.10%
- Kimberly Tan Lomantas (Univ. of the Immaculate Conception, Davao) — 91.05%
- Genmar Cyrus Sael Pasion (UP-Manila) — 91.05%
- Charleen Joyce Cruz Usacdin (UP-MAnila) — 90.95%
- Patricia Joyce Gankee Si (UST) — 90.92%
- Madelaine Johanna Lizardo Abraham (UST) — 90.82%
- Regine Chua Li (UST) — 90.53%
- Bill Acosta Que (UST) — 90.50%
- Joshua Elijah Miego Chavez (UP-Manila) — 90.47%
- Regina Victoria Distor Morales (UP-Manila) — 90.45%
- Vienne Ducusin Pinlac (UP-Manila) — 90.45%
- Ariane Ilog Ramirez (UP-Manila) — 90.42%
Meanwhile, the University of the Philippines (UP), Manila, dominates the number of examinees who got the 10 highest places in the licensure examination. Compared to last year in June 2016 Pharmacist Licensure, almost zeroed in the top 10, with only one getting the last spot, Analorenze Mae Baura Conde (90.82%). Notice that there were only three UP-Manila examinees during that June 2016 Pharmacist Licensure Examination.
This year, UP again got a 100% passing rate with 46 examinees all passing the licensure exam. On the other hand, Saint Louis University (SLU) with a 97.27% passing percentage, takes pride as the first rank among schools with 50 or more examinees with at least an 80% passing percentage. SLU is followed by UST (92.50%), then USC (92.11 %), Adamson University (86.79 %), and San Pedro College, Davao (86.73 %). RQJ
Regel Javines, at present, is working on his M.A. in Philosophy at the University of San Carlos attempting to understand life and existence through the lens of gnostic spirituality and ontological mathematics. He has been writing since 2011 publishing news, commentary, and opinion about politics, law, and various pressing social issues of interest. More >>